At Consumer Credit Counselling, we understand debt. You are not alone. Millions of Canadians currently suffer from huge debt issues. However, you don’t have to live with debt for much longer. After your free debt consolidation consult, we will put together specific, individualized debt management plans that allow you to pay off your debt much sooner than you thought possible.
Pay Off 100% of Your Debt
- Consolidate all unsecured Debt such as Credit Cards, Overdrafts, Lines of Credits, Payday Loans, Department Store Cards, collection items, delinquent Student Loans & Government Debt
- Paying the full principal of your debt 100% in less than 5 years
- Your Creditors will reduce or eliminate your interest to 0%.
- You make one monthly payment to us
- We take care of paying your Creditors monthly until your debt is paid in full
- Your monthly payment will be less than what you are paying now
With your Creditors dropping or eliminating all further interest, you are freeing up extra cash in your budget and helping you save more than ever before. You will see your balances starting to drop instead of having the same balance every few months. The Debt Management Plan will help you to rebuild your credit and become debt free as quickly as your budget allows.
We will assess your situation by going through your Budget in detail to see if you qualify and ensure your payments will be completely affordable for you to live comfortably. If the payment does not work in your Budget, the next step would be the Debt Reduction Plan.
Real Life Examples from our Consumer Credit Counselling Clients:
With warm appreciation for all you’ve given of your time, your energy, and yourself. My thanks from the bottom of my heart for everything. My love.
With warm appreciation for all you’ ve given of your time, your energy, and yourself. My thanks from the bottom of my heart for everything. My love.
*Annonymous, Burnaby, BC
- Amount of Debt
- Prior Monthly Payment
- Time to Pay Off Debt
- New Monthly Payment
- Time to Pay Off Debt
- Total Savings on our Debt Management Plan
*While testimonials are from our clients, we respect their privacy. Some of the pictures depicted may not be the actual client giving the recommendation.