Debt Management Plan
Repay 100% of Your Debt
- Consolidate all unsecured debt such as Credit Cards, Overdrafts, Lines of Credits, Payday Loans, Installment Loans, Department Store Cards, collection items, delinquent Student Loans & Government Debt
- Repay the full principal of your debt 100% in less than 5 years
- Your Creditors will reduce or eliminate your interest to 0%
- You make one monthly payment to us which is disbursed to your Creditors monthly until your debt is paid in full
- Your monthly payment will generally be less than what you are paying now
- No minimum amount of debt required
With your Creditors dropping or eliminating all further interest, you are freeing up extra cash in your budget helping you save more than ever before. You will see your balances dropping instead of having the same balance every month. The Debt Management Plan will help you to rebuild your credit score and become debt free as quickly as your budget allows.
We will assess your financial situation for free by going through your Budget in detail to see if you qualify and ensure your payments will be completely affordable for you to live comfortably. If this payment does not work in your Budget, the next option available to you is the Debt Reduction Plan.
Contact us today for a FREE Consultation or click HERE to fill in our online Budget Worksheet and to see if you qualify. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Toll Free 1-800-565-4595.
Real Life Examples from our Consumer Credit Counselling Clients
“Thank you Amanda for all your help, you made me feel like I'm not alone in the world. I appreciate that.”
Fort St John, BC
“Thank you for your time and help. I haven’t felt this hopeful in a long time.”
“I just wanted to thank you for all your help. Life seems way better these days!”
Maple Ridge, BC
“I feel a sense of relief. I am so relieved to have come to the decision to do this Credit Counselling. Thank you."
“Dear Tina, I would like to thank you and the team of Consumer Credit Counselling for a wonderful service you gave me. I am very excited and relieved to be debt free.”
- Amount of Debt
- Prior Monthly Payment
- Prior Time to Pay Off Debt
- NEW Monthly Payment
- NEW Time to Pay Off Debt
- *Savings on the Debt Management Plan
*Savings are approximate and dependent on each client’s individual financial situation